HRS is looking to add a Support Engineer to our growing team. As a member of the team, you will aide in managing and maintaining our logistics and internal processes. You will play an important role in supporting, communicating with and assisting clients, while also responding to queries and software issues.
This is a full-time position based in Hoboken, NJ.
Who you are
You are looking to gain exposure in a client-facing role and you are passionate about taking on new challenges. Our ideal candidate has a self-starter type attitude and can assist in all areas of business development. There is a lot of potential for career growth and opportunities for management roles in the future within multiple departments.
What you’ll be doing
- Being the face of the company and providing seamless support to our clients and patients daily
- Engaging with clients and patients in order to troubleshoot software and hardware related issues
- Collaborating with the Client Success team to set up customized clinical dashboards for HRS clients
- Working closely alongside the Product team to conduct quality control testing for tablets and peripheral devices
- Having the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments including product management, sales, marketing, logistics, and client success
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the intricacies of the HRS solution (hardware and software)
- Establishing relationships with HRS partners’ (hospitals, home health agencies, physician groups, etc.) clinical teams as well as patients to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small
- Excellent time management
- Excited by uncertainty and enjoys a good challenge
- Willingness to learn
- Someone who can think outside the box when troubleshooting issues
- Problem solving
- Someone who enjoys taking initiative
- A team player who is flexible and can wear many different hats
- A highly motivated and organized individual who can ensure deadlines are met.
- The ability to empathize with patient and understanding our mission that patients always come first.
HRS has a one-month robust training program for Support Engineers, which includes:
- Familiarizing yourself with HRS knowledge base
- Getting comfortable using HRS equipment (tablet and peripherals), which will be given to you on your first day
- Shadowing current support engineers to learn best practices on customer service
- Mock calls to practice what it will be like to engage with clients and patients
- By your fourth week, you will be assigned to certain calls in which a member of your team will be there to support you as well as monitor you and provide feedback
What we offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Catered team lunches
- Monthly employer sponsored happy hours
- Quarterly team bonding activities
- Company sponsored events
- HRS monthly book club
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!
Creating a new standard of care requires passion, drive, and the desire to make health care accessible, efficient, and effective. HRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud to celebrate and foster diversity within our workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.